- Biodiversity in Ku-ring-gai
- Microbats, council began swingers oslo nakne kåte damer monitoring microbats at Pool to Pond (WildThings program) sites and creek lines in 2017. Eastern Pygmy Possum, the Eastern Pygmy Possum monitoring program has been running for more than three years in collaboration with volunteers. Ground red pepper, cream butter. Grey-headed Flying-fox, the Ku-ring-gai Flying-fox Reserve (kffr) in Gordon has been home to flying-foxes since the 1960s with reports of occupation in the 1940s. Use the star in the cookie press to make rings.
- Eastern Pygmy Possums have not been identified on the western Lane Cove NP side of the LGA. Grate cheese and with butter.
- Vibrerende c ring suger ku
- Sugar, Sugar - Play it now
either Ku-ring-gai Chase NP or Garigal NP, with evidence of successful breeding. Rejecting cookies may impair some of our websites functionality. Add flour, salt, and red pepper. OzAtlas contribute directly to the Atlas of Living Australia database. Over 700 native plant species and 300 vertebrate species have been recorded in Ku-ring-gai. The three most common species have been Eastern Freetail Bat, Eastern Bentwing-bat (threatened) and Goulds Wattled Bat (a generalist species and highly adaptable to the urban landscape sometimes seen taking advantage of insect concentrations around lights). Monthly counts provide long term data and ties in with the national census. You can accept or reject cookies on our website by clicking one of the buttons below. Cameras have detected plenty of other wildlife: Swamp Wallabies, Feathertail Glider, Brushtail Possum, Antechinus and Sugar Glider. The specialist fishing bat Southern Myotis (threatened) has only been detected at larger bodies of water like dams, creeks and sediment ponds/wetlands.