access. Permalink, permanent link A link to kåte husmødre fuck homoseksuell dating sites a specific version of a Wikipedia page, which will not reflect later edits to the page. Personal attack A comment that is not directed at content, but rather insults, demeans or threatens another editor (or a group of editors) personally, with obvious malice. Navbox, Navigation template A navbox is a type of template placed at the bottom articles to enable the reader to navigate easily to other articles on related topics. Reliable source A source with a reputation for fact-checking and accuracy. Back to contents Dab, WP:D Abbreviation of Disambiguation (or disambiguated) (from the Wikipedia:Disambiguation shortcut WP:DAB ). An example of the former is the decline in carriage manufacturing when the automobile was mass-produced. RfC, RFC Wikipedia:Requests for comment, part of the dispute resolution process. Back to contents FA Featured article, an article that has been selected as representing "the best of Wikipedia". Vandalism Deliberate defacement of Wikipedia pages. As an adjective, it indicates that an article complies with Wikipedia's npov policy. You can only create subpages in certain namespaces. Un-wiki Going against the character of a Wiki.
Lyst P? SexComment out To hide from normal display whilst retaining the material for editors to see. See Wikipedia:User access levels for further information. AN Abbreviation for " Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard a discussion location for Wikipedia administrators. See also m:deletionism, m:inclusionism, and Deletionism and inclusionism in Wikipedia. Unencyclopedic Saying that something is unencyclopedic to imply that it would not be expected to appear in an encyclopedia, and thus in Wikipedia. This is very rarely used in articles, but is relatively common lesbian hd sex under svangerskap in votes and discussions when a contributor changes his or her opinion. Deletion without prejudice indicates that there is a problem with the present version of the article (e.g., lack of sources) and that recreation of the article is viable if that problem is fixed. Suitly emphazi A phrase with no known exact meaning, but which has a general allusion to positive things, such as improvement, or a request for clarification or elucidation. This usage comes from the relational operator in such languages.!vote A response to a proposal,.g. The deletion process often becomes messy with editors wishing to keep some pages but delete or rename others.
- Astroturf Used only as a verb, astroturfing refers to attempts at creating the impression of a grassroots movement by the use of sock puppets and meat puppets to make an idea, poll, article, or deletion discussion seem to have more. Undisambiguated An article title without a disambiguator is said to be the undisambiguated title or base name. In a post-industrial society, manufacturers relocate to more profitable locations through a process of off-shoring.
- Used as an edit summary when correcting typos. Double redirects are generated when moving a page that has redirects leading. Iff If and only. Walled garden A set of pages or articles that link to one another, but that aren't interlinked with the rest of the encyclopedia. 12 Originally the factories were steam-powered, but later transitioned to electricity once an electrical grid was developed.
- From prose and timeline : chronological list of events narrated in a prose form, usually a lot of paragraphs that begin with a date or time ( On January 21, 2008, proseline was added to the. Usually occurs in articles about ongoing events where editors are adding information as it becomes available. An industry is the production of goods or related services within an economy.
- Excort Massage
- Destination The destination of a name is the page or section to which it takes the reader in the main namespace. ArbCom, Arbcom, arbcom Abbreviation for Wikipedia:Arbitration Committee. Edit conflict Also, rarely "edconf". The Roman collegia did not survive the fall of Rome.
- Society edit Main article: Industrial society An industrial society is a society driven by the use of technology to enable mass production, supporting a large population with a high capacity for division of labour. This is done by inserting the characters!- at the start of the comment text and - at the end. Many of Wikipedia's articles are released under this license. Common opinion is that these should be removed.
- The major source of revenue of a group or company is the indicator of its relevant industry. When a large group has multiple sources of revenue generation, it is considered to be working in different industries. We have the largest library of xxx Videos on the web.
- Watch Hot Blonde Mature. Geje, sex, bøsse Svensk, sex, film / escorte gutter oslo homoseksuell bdsm video Gay. This Category lists all Escorts from Drammen / Norway at HappyEscorts - Europe s biggest escorts search engine.
- MedCom, Medcom, medcom The Mediation Committee. These industries looked not for protection but for an opening of export markets. Often used as a derogatory term. CamelCase CamelCase (camel case or camel-case)originally known as medial capitalsis the practice of writing compound words or phrases in which the elements are joined without spaces, with each element's initial letter capitalized within the compound and the first. See also Wikipedia:Transclusion costs and benefits.