Swissinfo January 27, 2011. "Geek to chic: Wikipedia founder a celebrity". Retrieved July 5, 2011. 52 In August of that year, Wales identified himself as "co-founder" of Wikipedia. "He's the "God-King but you can call him Jimbo". Retrieved January 28, 2015. "World Economic Forum on the Middle East 2008". And Microsoft, had already yielded to Chinese government pressure. Archived from the original on January 20, 2012. We have asked. His role in creating Wikipedia, which has become the world's largest encyclopedia, prompted Time magazine to name him in their 2006 list of "The 100 Most Influential People in the World". Sanger and Wales were identified as co-founders at least as early as September 2001 by The New York Times and as founders in Wikipedia's first press release in January 2002. "Nokia Foundation awards the founder of Wikipedia". Citation needed In September 2017, he was awarded the President's Medal of the British Academy "for facilitating the spread of information via his work creating and developing Wikipedia, the world's largest free online encyclopedia". Brown, David (December sexdate norge helene rask bilder 11, 2007). Sanger, Larry (November 1, 2005). "Wikimedia Foundation restructures its board". "CGI U 2014 Meeting Agenda".
89 90 He has also participated in a celebrity endorsement campaign for the Swiss watchmaker Maurice sexdate norge helene rask bilder Lacroix. 25 Wikia is a wiki farm a collection of individual wikis on different subjects, all hosted on the same website.
|Cartoon porn pictures eskorte norway||238|
|sexdate norge helene rask bilder||Bomis users built hundreds of ringson cars, computers, sports, and especially 'babes' (e.g., the Anna Kournikova Web ring effectively creating an index of the 'laddie' Web. Doi :.1186/gb r89. Tech Groups forum post. 88: "In 1996, Wales and two partners founded a Web directory called Bomis.|
|sexdate norge helene rask bilder||Nakenbilder av damer jenter naken|
|Large porn best norwegian porn||He is a sex u masazysty homoseksuell lucy porno member of the Berkman Center for Internet Society at Harvard Law School, 19 the advisory board of the MIT Center for Collective Intelligence, 138 and the board of directors at Creative Commons 139 and. Advances in Futures and Options Research. "Building the world's biggest encyclopedia". 19 An interview with Wales served as the cover feature of the June 2007 issue of the libertarian magazine Reason.|
- Retrieved November 23, 2014. 56 In late 2005, Wales edited his own biographical entry on the English Wikipedia. Archived from the original on July 5, 2013. "The Book Stops Here".
- Archived from the original on October 1, 2010. Edu, April 20, 2010. 69 70 All intellectual property rights and domain names pertaining to Wikipedia were moved to the new foundation, 71 whose purpose is to establish general policy for the encyclopedia and its sister projects. "Aaron Swartz among inductees to Internet Hall of Fame".
- Jimmy Donal Jimbo Wales (born August 7, 1966) is an American Internet entrepreneur, best known as the co-founder of the online non-profit encyclopedia Wikipedia and. TOP male photos HQ Photo. For free chat rooms features, amazing online chat rooms, and mobile chat at the click.
- sexdate norge helene rask bilder
- 40 Initially, neither Sanger nor Wales knew what to expect from the Wikipedia initiative. "Dan David Foundation to award three prizes of 1 million to six world renowned laureates". Gonzalez, which led to Google's being inundated with requests to remove websites from their search results. Sales, Ben., Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales likes Israel but stays neutral, The Times of Israel, Meyer, Susan (2013).